My thesis deals with finding mixed integer linear programs to model and solve Leader-Follower Stackleberg Games. I am particularly interested in security and counter-terrorism applications of Stackelberg Games.
My research interests are Combinatorial Optimization, Mixed Integer Programming and Game Theory.
Honorable Mention awarded by the University of Alicante for exceptional academic performance
- Master’s Thesis: Aplicaciones de la Optimización Combinatoria a la Biología Computacional. (Applications of Combinatorial Optimization to Computational Biology)
- Supervisor: Alfredo Marín Pérez, Universidad de Murcia.
- Grade: 9.6 (M.H.) out of 10, with Honors.
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Mixed Integer Linear Programming
- Stackelberg Game Theory
|ORBEL29, Antwerp, Belgium||
|Business Analytics and Optimization International Conference on OR, Aachen, Germany||
|20th IFORS Conference, Barcelona, Spain||
|20th Belgian Workshop on Mathematical Programming Optimization, La-Roche-en-Ardennes, Belgium||
|3rd International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimization, Lisbon, Portugal||
|ORBEL 28, Mons, Belgium||
- Spanish (Mother tongue)
- English (CPE C2 level: Proficiency in English, grade A)
- French (Elementary proficiency)