I'm an italian Ph.D. candidate from Rome, currently working in the GOM lab, a section of the Computer Science Department at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB). My Ph.D. is founded by the Combinatorial Optimization: Metaheuristics and EXact methods (COMEX) project. My supervisors are Martine Labbé, also from GOM, and Isabella Lari, from the Department of Statistics, University of Rome, Sapienza.
My thesis concerns a column generation approach for vertex coloring problems, in particular for the b-coloring problem.
My research interests are Mathematical and Combinatorial Optimization, Mixed Integer Programming and Survey Methodology.
- 2014 – present: Ph.D. candidate in Operations Research – joint programme between the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Belgium, and the Università degli studi di Roma (Sapienza), Italy
- 2012 – 2014: Master’s degree in Statistical and Economic Sciences, Università degli studi di Roma (Sapienza)
- 2008 – 2012: Bachelor’s degree on Applied Mathematics, Università degli studi di Roma (Sapienza)
- Mathematical and Combinatorial Optimization
- Mixed Integer Programming
- Vertex Coloring
- Column Generation
- Balanced Sampling Design