I am a F.R.S.-FNRS Research Fellow doing my PhD in Computer Science at Université Libre de Bruxelles. I am a member of the Graphs and Mathematical Optimisation (GOM) workgroup.
My research interests lie amongst others in network optimisation, mixed-integer linear and nonlinear programming, combinatorial optimisation and bilevel optimisation.
My PhD project involves the optimisation of gas networks in the deregulated European entry-exit market system.
- Thesis: "Analysis of a Problem in Product Pricing",
- Supervisor: Prof. Martine Labbé
- Awarded with highest honours and jury's congratulations
- network optimisation
- mixed-integer linear and nonlinear programming
- combinatorial optimisation
- bilevel optimisation
- Analysis of a Problem in Product Pricing
Master's thesis, Mathematics Department,
Université Libre de Bruxelles